Quick Fix Consultation
Are the seedlings you’ve grown suddenly not doing well? Is your tomato plant turning yellow or getting the dreaded blossom end rot (BER)? Are your peas not growing peas or are your strawberries watery and bland? Do you need to know what sort of fertilizer to use on your plants or where to put your newly purchased veggie and fruit plant babies?I’m here to help! I’ll help you troubleshoot any plant problems and questions you have—you don’t have to garden alone!
What comes with a consultation?
What to Expect
- A questionnaire sent to you before the consultation- A visit to your home to measure the proposed space and check the soil. We can do a video chat as well if you live too far or you feel uncomfortable meeting in person
- A rough sketch of possible landscaping (or interior garden or patio design) ideas- A list of possible plants/herbs/trees you could grow
- A recommendation of good, quality nurseries near you that you can purchase from
- A person who will have your best interest at heart and will listen carefully to your dreams and help them come true
My Service Includes
- A to scale drawing of the official/final proposed plan (if you want it)
- An in depth list of plants you can grow and how to improve your soil (if needed)
- Access to me any time for questions via e-mail or messenger, even after the project is complete
- Help with going to nurseries to pick plants (if wanted or needed)
- Help with planting the plants
- Help with overseeing the construction of the proposed plan
- If doing an apartment or condo and I’m close enough, I will/can help with potting, arranging, and styling your garden space
- A twice a year check up (spring and fall) on your plants whether in person or via phone/video
Please note I do not have a construction crew, nor am I landscape or hardscape architect.