Apartment or Condo Consultation
Do you live in an apartment with the world's tiniest (or non-existent) balcony, or in a condo/townhome with a weirdly sized cement pad that you have no idea what to do with?
Do you think you can’t grow food because you don’t get full sun in your apartment?
Fear not! I’ve been there and done that!
Growing food, herbs, and yes, even fruit trees, is possible in small or even indoor spaces! Let me help you design a balcony foodie retreat for you, or help you bring the outdoors in if you’re struggling with no balcony at all! Indoor and small space gardening is easier to do than you think, and I'm here to help!
What comes with a consultation?
What to Expect
- A questionnaire sent to you before the consultation- A visit to your home to measure the proposed space and check the soil. We can do a video chat as well if you live too far or you feel uncomfortable meeting in person
- A rough sketch of possible landscaping (or interior garden or patio design) ideas- A list of possible plants/herbs/trees you could grow
- A recommendation of good, quality nurseries near you that you can purchase from
- A person who will have your best interest at heart and will listen carefully to your dreams and help them come true
My Service Includes
- A to scale drawing of the official/final proposed plan (if you want it)
- An in depth list of plants you can grow and how to improve your soil (if needed)
- Access to me any time for questions via e-mail or messenger, even after the project is complete
- Help with going to nurseries to pick plants (if wanted or needed)
- Help with planting the plants
- Help with overseeing the construction of the proposed plan
- If doing an apartment or condo and I’m close enough, I will/can help with potting, arranging, and styling your garden space
- A twice a year check up (spring and fall) on your plants whether in person or via phone/video
Please note I do not have a construction crew, nor am I landscape or hardscape architect.